Why choose Leightons?
- We are a NAEA Propertymark estate agent – We are the only estate agency in the local area that is a member of the National Association of Estate Agents (NAEA). As a result you are guaranteed to be consulted by a professional estate agent who can give you up-to-date advice and guidance with the reassurance that we abide by a nationally recognised code of practice, are members of an independent ombudsman for handling complaints, hold all the correct insurance and protection and are registered with HMRC to ensure compliance with money laundering regulations – We have nothing to hide!
- Experience – As proprietor of the business Michael has worked in estate agency for over 17 years and has dealt with thousands of properties up and down the Aire Valley. During that time he also studied to achieve a diploma in Surveying Practice and an honours degree in Building Surveying – You will be in safe hands!
- History – Michael worked his way up from office administrator to negotiator to valuer with local firm, The Green Partnership and until recently the branch manager at one of the larger estate agents Dacre, Son & Hartley – We know the industry inside out!
- Ethos – We will always provide open, honest and friendly advice with a modern, professional and proactive approach to estate agency. We are here to raise the bar and set a new high standard that is to be expected by and deserved by everyone. We aim to meet your needs and exceed your expectations – We value you, not just your property!
- Availability – We understand that people have work and family commitments and might not often be able to deal with estate agents during the usual 9-5 office hours – We are available to take calls, answer emails and carry out appointments every day of the week.
- Transparency – No upfront fee required, no fixed contract period – No risk!
- Give back – We pledge to donate £15 from the successful sale of every property to our local schools – We value our community!
- We love living in the area – Michael’s wife Helen has always lived the area and attended South Craven School. To ensure that their children had the best in schooling they purchased their family home in Cross Hills in 2006. Their two boys, Max and Riley attend South Craven and Eastburn Primary Schools and play for local sports clubs – Our passion for the area will help you sell your home!
Think local, think Leightons