We’re still here to help!
Despite all of the uncertainty life still goes on and we understand that whilst not many are thinking of moving, some of you are and we are here to help.
Getting your home onto the market is certainly more challenging than usual in this period, but it is still possible to a certain extent and people are still wanting to view properties, once restrictions have lifted of course. The physical tasks of taking internal photos and measuring for floorplans can’t happen until we are out of the lockdown situation, that being said there are still a lot of things you can do now that will mean that we can hit the ground running when normality resumes.
- If you are thinking about selling, you can use this time to start gathering together all of the information you will need to provide to potential purchasers.
- Get all those odd jobs sorted so the property looks at its best.
- Despite not being able to visit your home we are certainly here to discuss your needs.
- We are more than happy to receive a walkthrough video of your property and with our experience we can provide you with a guide price figure of your property.
- We can issue paperwork by email and terms can be signed electronically and we can start with some low-key marketing at this point, should you wish.
- We simply aim to be as proactive as possible now so we can save time later once normality resumes.
We are pleased to offer some reassurances though as people are still enquiring about our properties, the video walkthroughs we have are proving very popular with close to 400 combined views up to press and almost 8 hours of viewing time!
We have also an acceptable offer on one of our properties, subject to a physical viewing, and we have had instructions to market new properties as soon as normality resumes and have even listed a property today in the midst of everything, thanks to being able to send paperwork electronically, the property already having an EPC and with a slight detour to my daily walk with the dog, I could get an external picture at the very least. We already have 4 people wanting to view when they can too.
We are continuing to advertise all of our properties but we cannot carry out viewings.
- We can provide people with video tours of over half of our available properties.
- We are always here to discuss the properties we market and we are more than happy to add people to our exclusive mailing list.
- We are registering interest in a number of properties already and will look to arrange for them to be viewed as soon as restrictions are lifted.
- We have provisionally agreed the sale of a property based on a video walkthrough.
- Things are still happening!
- We are here to work with everyone to help broker a new date to move where sales are due to complete on occupied properties in the current period where emergency measures are in place to fight coronavirus (COVID-19).
- We will prioritise support for anyone with symptoms, self-isolating or shielding from the virus, and those they are in chain with, to agree a new date.
- We will not be open to the public during this period, or visit people’s homes to carry out market appraisals.
- We have insured that procedures are in place to support existing clients and provide advice to new.
- We will continue to progress sales from home.
- We advise everyone to be patient and not to exchange contracts unless the contracts unless they are critical moves and have explicit terms to manage the timing risks presented by the virus.
Thanks for reading and call us on 01535 666031 for a chat (it doesn’t have to be property related!)